Effective April 2021
Data: collectively all information you submit to ASSID.CLUB via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection laws.
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to GDPR and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
GDPR: the UK General Data Protection Regulation
User / You: Any third party that accesses the website in connection with the service the website provides including online purchase.
Data collection and cookies
At ASSID, we collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate on our website, by making a transaction, registering an account or interacting with us for promotional activity. We may collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the site and information necessary to process your purchases.
Using Personal Information
- We collect data that is given to us by you, for our services provided including but not limited to making a purchase or contacting us. This data may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and location.
- We also use your personal information to process our provided services to you. Offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, keeping you up to date on new products, services and offers.
- Data collected automatically including technical data, about your device and your use of our website is generated. This includes:
- Device Data
- Location Data
- Log Data
When you place an order through the site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information your right of erasure, please see your rights below
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data
- Technical and organisational measures including measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cookie is a file that is sent by a web server and is stored in the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- We collect different cookies to allow a better browsing experience, including but not limited, strictly necessary, performance, social media, content cookies or to remember your actions and preferences (such as region selection and basket checkout)
- The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided below:
Building 3, Office 212b North London Business Park,
Oakleigh Road South,
New Southgate, London,